Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cherie Carving On TV

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wow~ that's cool, I hope I get to catch that commercial. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you catch the new Brawny paper towel commercial, the carving that he is "working " on is a half finished mermaid by Cherie.
    The piece was commissioned especially for the commercial.
    The only station I have seen it on so far is the food network, Love that Alton Brown!


    Hawk

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for that interesting info Le Hawkeye! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I guess, as far as Paper Towel companies, picking up on the whole Chainsaw Chick vibe goes, Brawny has proven to be the quicker picker upper, 4 sure! LOL!

    I sure hope I can catch that CCommercial!!!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 03, 2006 01:45 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw that commercial (and thought the momentary glimpse of the carving was familiar Cherie subject-matter), but never watch the Food network. It might have been on Discovery, History or Bravo...(?)

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I still haven't seen the Brawny commercial.

    I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic